This is a Free Translation, none can copy, convert into PDF/Epub, or be hosted to any other site aside from this site, the translator’s own sites and Novelupdates.com
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You agree not to post User Content that:
- Contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, or otherwise objectionable;
- May create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- May create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
- May constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
- Contains any information or content that is illegal;
- Contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current; or
- Contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- Constitutes “Spam”, advertising, or business related communications.
You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any rights of publicity and privacy and Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below). Company reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that Company believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions. You understand that publishing your User Content on the Service is not a substitute for registering it with the U.S. Copyright, the Writer’s Guild of America, or any other rights organization.
We reserve the right to monitor and review transmissions online and in storage, and to remove or reject any material, which we, at our sole discretion, believe may be unlawful or objectionable, without prior notice to User. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is indecent, inaccurate, offensive, or objectionable, and you agree that Company shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of such User Content.
Company takes assumes no liability and no responsibility for any User Content that you or any other Users or third parties post or send over the Service. You agree and understand that any damage or loss of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you upload, download, send, stream, transmit, post, display, or otherwise make available or access through your use of the Service, is solely your responsibility. Company is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content.
The Service may allow Users to create Member accounts or profiles, post feedback, comments, and questions on message boards, send private messages to other Users, and engage in conversation with other Users in chat rooms, as well as post other information (“User Content”). You are solely responsible for your User Content that you upload, publish, display, link to or otherwise make available (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all copyright rights, trademark, patent rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, goodwill, trade dress and service mark rights, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights and moral rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
Grant of License
By posting any User Content on the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, sublicensable, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed for use in connection with the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OF OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY SET FORTH HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO TWENTY U.S. DOLLARS ($20). TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES AS SET FORTH ABOVE, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, IN WHICH CASE THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH HEREIN WILL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE.
Company assumes no liability or responsibility, including but not limited to, for any of the following:
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the service;
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- User content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our service by any third party;
- In no event shall Company, its affiliates, directors, employees, or licensors be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount you paid to Company hereunder.
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our service;
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service; and/or
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. This limitation of liability section applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
The Service is controlled and operated from facilities in the United States. Company makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in non-U.S. locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with local law, including but not limited to export and import regulations.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”;
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.+++
The above information must be submitted at the “Contact Us” tab or at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via the “Contact Us” tab or at “email@example.com”.